5 REASONS TO LIVE IN CIUTAT VELLA
Barcelona is a city full of magic; living at Ciutat Vella is an ideal option to live in one of the best zones of the city, having around all kind of facilities. The neighborhoods which are part of this district, will offer the perfect balance between the calm but cosmopolitan life.
Ciutat Vella is full of neighborhoods crowded with tourists, but at the same time you there can be found some charming hidden spots. This is the perfect district for some tourist whom are willing to buy a house in Barcelona or just want to rest in an ideal zone while they are on vacation here.
Currently, Ciutat Vella has been catalogued as the most tourist place in Barcelona, as its streets are overload with culture, history and art. The Barcelona Industrial Revolution was started just here.
Reasons to buy a property in Barcelona; if you are planning to live in the city, hereafter you will find some motives to live in Ciutat Vella:
1. It is really close to the center of Barcelona, so if you do not have a car you will have instead all kind of public transport to get to wherever you want.
2. It is a district full of culture and entertainment. Its streets are always alive, crowded and ready to offer you any kind of plan. As well you will easily find museums, restaurants, bars… in this zone it is so typical to see artists creating art among the streets. At the same time, Ciutat Vella has two emblematic markets where you will be able to buy products at the best quality and price.
3. Ciutat Vella is a mix of tradition and innovation. Through the streets there are, people who has been living there all their lives and next to them just a group of tourist chilling and drinking a good glass of wine after work.
4. Near it there is the San Sebastián beach, full of “chiringuitos” (beach bars). At this beach there is something always going on, either at night or day time.
5. If you are a bohemian, you will love El Born. It a is neighborhood knows as the modern but bohemian one. Here, there are some of the best bars, restaurants, art galleries… endless options to spend the perfect day in the city. As well, from the Born you can reach by walking “El Gòtic” o “El Raval”, two other neighborhoods full of art and history too.
To end up, living at the Ciutat Vella is investing in an exciting life style and living at a strategic spot in the city.
To be able to find the best property for you, we recommend you to contact the sector professionals. They will analyze and search the best properties for you and after that, offer you just the best options which suit you.